Friday, August 20, 2010

Why Did My Hits Go Through the Roof Friday?

Your Ticket Confession was bumping along with its usual number of daily hits, fairly healthy, probably not in unTicket territory, but not bad.  Usually about 2/3 of my hits are from past visitors, 1/3 first-timers.

Then today, my hits and my page views tripled.  And these were mostly first-timers.  I did have a new post up last night, but it looks like most of my hits are coming directly from Google, mostly people looking for Alexis news and other stuff about The Little One.



Usually when I get an inexplicable spike, it's because someone has linked to this site.  But I don't seem to be getting traffic from any other site (other than Google). 

Does anyone know if there's something up with Alexis or The Ticket that would be sending folks out looking for Ticket sites all of a sudden? 

Anyway, welcome to all.  Look around, hope you find something that attracts your interest.  Thank you for shopping at My Ticket Confession.

1 comment:

  1. On AUG. 10 The Unticket posted the audio from Alexis in studio with the Musers. That and a combination of the actual interview itself probably drove traffic. I hope this drives more traffic to your site.

    ReplyDelete