Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Followers, You Do Exist

Google Blogger is experiencing difficulty displaying followers on the blog page.  I understand that numerous users are experiencing this problem.  I have temporarily removed the "Follower" gadget from the page while Google tries to fix it.  I can see in my "Dashboard" (settings) page that you're still there -- you're just anonymous. 

Thanks for following.  If it isn't too much trouble, I would be grateful if you would go through the "become a follower" routine again and, if you are able to do so, select "public" rather than "anonymous," and that may solve my problem.  Of course, it's my problem and not yours -- so whatever you do, keep following.  If there's one thing this country needs, given its near 100% unsatisfactory leaders (both sides), it's more followers.

Again, many thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment