Friday, March 26, 2010

That Musers' Deep Throat Informant and "Poltergeist" Medium -- Separated at Birth?

I've noted this before, but thought I'd re-run it since the Musers' Deep Throat Informant reported on his/her presence at the Ron Washington cocaine ingestion episode.

The Deep Throat Informant sounds almost exactly like the tiny “Poltergeist” ghost hunter that visited Craig T. Nelson and JoBeth Williams as they attempted to rescue Heather O'Rourke from  .  .  .  well from the poltergeist.  The actress, Zelda Rubinstein, died earlier this year.

Check it out and see if you think Gordon got any inspiration here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_nLiys-TqY

1 comment:

  1. I noticed that, too, the first time I head DTI.

    My main complaint about DTI, along with certain other characters, is that when a character doesn't speak clearly, those of us who don't have good AM radio reception might as well change the channel, because we can't make out the words. I notice this on much of the audio that the BAD Radio guys play, as well.

    ReplyDelete